Welcome to Cloudcroft, New Mexico! We are proud of our 110 year old, unique mountain community which combines the amenities of modern life with our heritage as a pioneer village. Cloudcroft, NM is the travel destination of thousands of visitors each year. In the summer, it is a wonderful place to get away from the heat and enjoy the delightful pleasures of the mountains. In the winter, you can explore the vast wonderland of cross-country skiing, snow mobiling, and ice skating. At any time of the year, Cloudcroft is truly “The Most Enchanting Part of the Land of Enchantment!”
Cloudcroft, New Mexico is….
- 40 miles from casino wagering and golf at the Inn of the Mountain Gods.
- 50 miles from Ruidoso Downs.
- 16 miles from the Space Museum, Alameda Park Zoo, and Toy Train Depot in Alamogordo.
- 40 miles from White Sands National Monument.
- 150 miles from Carlsbad Caverns.
- 90 miles from El Paso and the Mexican border.
- Within 50 miles of 8 magnificent golf courses.
June 14-16 — Fourth annual BAMM Music Festival.
June 15-16 — High Rolls Cherry Festival. High Rolls, NM
July 4 — Fourth of July Parade. Burro Street.
July 6, 7 — Fourth of July Celebration. Zenith Park.
July 5-7 — Melodrama. Open Air Pavilion.
July 13, 14 — July Jamboree. Zenith Park.
July 20, 21 — Weed Music Festival. Weed, NM.
August 3 — Art and Wine in The Cool Pines.
August 30 – September 2 — Labor Day Fiesta.
September 1 — 3rd Annual Outhouse Races.
September 21 — Lumberjack Day.
October 5, 6 — October Art Fest.
October 12, 13 — High Rolls Apple Festival. High Rolls, NM.
Cloudcroft.com now has a special, easy-to-use design for cell phones. Check it out on your cell.
Cloudcroft.com crosses the MILLION HITS A MONTH mark. For details see our public stats page here.
The Cloudcroft Newsletter is back! Click here to subscribe.