Welcome to Cloudcroft, New Mexico! We are proud of our 110 year old, unique mountain community which combines the amenities of modern life with our heritage as a pioneer village. Cloudcroft, NM is the travel destination of thousands of visitors each year. In the summer, it is a wonderful place to get away from the heat and enjoy the delightful pleasures of the mountains. In the winter, you can explore the vast wonderland of cross-country skiing, snow mobiling, and ice skating. At any time of the year, Cloudcroft is truly “The Most Enchanting Part of the Land of Enchantment!”
Cloudcroft, New Mexico is….
- 40 miles from casino wagering and golf at the Inn of the Mountain Gods.
- 50 miles from Ruidoso Downs.
- 16 miles from the Space Museum, Alameda Park Zoo, and Toy Train Depot in Alamogordo.
- 40 miles from White Sands National Monument.
- 150 miles from Carlsbad Caverns.
- 90 miles from El Paso and the Mexican border.
- Within 50 miles of 8 magnificent golf courses.
February 24-26 — Mardi Gras
May 27 – 28 –- May Day
PtGolfHolidays.com – best travel golf packages in Europe
SellATimeshare.com – Buy, sell or rent a resale timeshare
Cloudcroft.com now has a special, easy-to-use design for cell phones. Check it out on your cell.
Cloudcroft.com crosses the MILLION HITS A MONTH mark. For details see our public stats page here.
CLOUDCROFT CHRONICLES is a three volume trilogy of the life and times in a small mountain village as seen through the eyes of CLOUDCROFT ONLINE NEWSLETTER author Don Vanlandingham.
To order by mail, send $35 dollars ($5 covers mailing and handling costs) to:
Lubbock, Texas 79499
Your book will be autographed unless otherwise requested.